The paint jobs are fine for the most part, despite having been painted 20 years ago or so, but their bases are in pretty bad shape. So I've decided to give them a little update and revamp their bases and maybe do a little touch work here and there.
I know its never a good idea to have more then one project going on at a time but I just gotta do it. Hopefully this will be something I can do in my spare time while at real work while continuing to work on the pre-slotta citadel boys after work.
Anywho, hopefully in a week or two I'll have a pic of the rebuilt Nick Lund unit posted up. We'll see though, I'm also in desperate need of a new camera.