Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Photobucket fail...

Well it looks like I have my work cutout for me over the next several weeks trying to restore my pics.

I'm not surprised by photobuckets decision, their service has been failing for some time and I have been half expecting them to implode anytime.

We'll maybe it will re-invigorate my hobby interests.  The same 8 Heartbreaker orcs have been sitting on my desk for over a year now.
 http://oldorcsneverdie.blogspot.com/2016/03/heartbreaker-orcs.html

We'll just got to get a few more room remodels done and a shed built in the backyard then maybe I can get back into the swing of things in earnest .


The hobby stash has been migrating from room to room.  Here's just a sampling of what I've got left to paint. At least 8 bins of metal there.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, a lot of people got caught by the photobucket thing. I always just upload my photos to blogger, I've never had any problems. Your lead bins look a lot like mine, only more organized and better contained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete