Saturday, July 27, 2019

Goblin village

As seen in a the background of a few my previous pics here is a little better look at my Goblin village.
The huts are from Scotia Grendal's 'Goblin Stronghold' set, with the taller tower huts created by simply stacking them up. To help bulk them out a little I based the huts either individually or in multiples together and built fences and gardens around them to help give a lived in feel.

Most of the goblin villagers are from Four A Miniatures with a few citadel mixed in and a reaper Bones pig cart.









Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! That's just fantastic! My imagination catches fire when I think of all the desperate brawls you can have in those feces strewn streets! Great job, man! I may have to look into doing something like this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, someday I'd like to do some kind of Orc town as well.

    ReplyDelete