Monday, December 16, 2019

Goblin heroes, rogues and adventurers

A mixed bag of Goblin hero sorts that I finished off a couple months ago.  Mostly Knightmare Games but a few other manufacturers as well.


The fantastic fellow in the middle is from 4A Miniatures and one of my favorites. His no-nonsense expression certainly commands respect.


A couple more Knightmare Games goblins. Excellent examples of Kev 'Goblinmaster' Adams excellent work. If Frazetta ever painted heroic goblins I'd imagine they'd look exactly like the fella with the axe, I'm sure he stole that helmet from Thulsa Doom himself.

I call him the stag hunter. This is a formerly Heart Breaker (Tim Prow) goblin now reproduced in resin by Impact! miniatures.  A good sharp miniature and another one of my favorites with his outrageous antlers and giant sword. Definitely not the sort of gobbo to mess with.

An exceptionally well armored goblin with his pet squigly beast. Painted in bronze as he reminds me of some old Homeric aged warrior. 

Another quirky gobbo and his squig hound picked up with the Shield Wall kickstarter. Despite being resin he's quite a nice miniature. 


A Harlequin/Black Tree Design goblin shaman and another Knightmare Games goblin. I wasn't impressed with the shaman until after I painted him. He turned out quite nice and is now one of my favorite goblin shaman models. This picture doesn't quite bring out much of his details. 
As for the samurai gobbo, I have a handful of eastern and samurai styled goblins but this one is easily my favorite. Not sure if thats supposed to be his natural face or if he's wearing a menpo, so either he's wearing face armor or he's painted his face to look like he's wearing face armor.

A nice champion with a commanding pose and a wonderfully gobliny shield. The usual excellent work of Kev Adams for Knightmare Games.

And last a goblin hero to help lead my considerable and ever expanding wolf rider legions.



Thanks again for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I agree that those Kev Adams Knightmare miniatures goblins are quite nice. I have a few lines up in my painting queue

    ReplyDelete